Friday 6 November 2009

My Glamour List

The December issue of British Vogue comes with a Glamour supplement and as this blog is all about glamour I thought I would add a few of my own to the list:





SJP always looks fabulous - her alter ego Carrie may be all about fashion in real life Sarah is totally a glamour girl.





As I have mentioned before I love this lady - she looks so amazing for her age and sooo glam>




Cate takes risks with her looks but manages to pull it off every time and who could forget her as Katherine Hepburn in The Aviator.




What a couple - they look so good together! Quirky but totally fabulous!



One of the most elegant men ever. He always looked immaculate and timeless. My favourite rainy day treat is a glass of wine, box of chocs and a box set of Cary Grant movies.



Capri - one of my most favourite places - sitting on the harbour watching the yachts come in or lunching at Hotel Quisisana. Then at night the island lights all the tourists have gone and the beautiful people come out to play.



I love this picture - such fun to see The Duke and Duchess doing something silly ( and our friends say that we remind them of this couple - with our sense of style and entertaining!!?)


Izzy Blow was never afraid to dress up and look glamorous - I can imagine her looking this good even when putting out her rubbish!



My must visit every time I go to Paris, I just love sitting outside and people watching.


The Blue Bar at the Berkley is a totally wonderful place to have cocktails , it is always a great place to start off an evening when we are in London - lovely barman bring delicious cocktails to your table along with naughty nibbles.



I will keep adding to my glamour list and when I get my self more organised with posting my blog it will become a regular weekly update.
























































No comments:

Post a Comment