Friday 12 March 2010

Modern Icons SJP




I guess you can't do a posting on modern icons without including SJP apart from giving us one of the best TV shows ever she has her own sense of style aside from her character in the series.

So I tried to find some pictures of SJP not Carrie.  I love that she is not afraid of mixing it up - as do all of my modern icons.  She has a much more classic approach to fashion than she does on screen but still manages to pull off quirky touches.

Whether she is taking her son to school, out with her husband or rocking the red carpet she manages to look fablulous and I want every pair of shoes in these pictures.

Again with all of the women I am going to feature - they don't work with a stylist, they are confident and strong with a great sense of self.

Their looks are individual but give all of us ideas of how to glam it up and look fabulous everyday.


No comments:

Post a Comment