Wednesday 28 November 2012

NFW - the shoot!!

Monday morning and I headed to the office to get prepared for an exciting but busy day - we were shooting the promotion pictures for the Vintage Fashion Show and Fair as part of NFW in March.

The theme is Old Hollywood so it was glamour all the way!!!

I had borrowed clothes from local vintage shops - Lulu Vintage, Prim Vintage and Retreat Vintage - all of which came up trumps with some fabulous pieces.

Missy Vintage was on hand to do hair and make-up and the models looked amazing. While there were getting ready my lovely new assistant Abi Gray (who is totally fabulous and going to be a great asset to the team) gathered clothes and sorted the outfits.

Antony Kelly from Archant took some fabulous photographs and I will I promise share them with you very soon but to be going on with here are a few behind the scene shots to get you in the mood.

 
 


 
 
Just a sneaky peek at what is to come.
 
(Photos thanks to Missy Vintage.)
 
 
 I am very excited for the year ahead there are lots of fabulous projects in the pipeline and NFW is going to be bigger and better so watch this space for more news of things to come in 2013!!!