Monday 2 September 2013

Goodbye to Summer frocks and hello Autumn

We have been pretty lucky this year - the sun has shone and I have had a chance to wear some of my lovely summer dresses!! So before I start planning my Autumn wardrobe I thought I would share some of the fabulous outfits I wore this summer. We had lots of events, a trip to Paris and so far 3 weddings to dress up for.

Vintage dress Prim Vintage, fascinator by me and shoes Jimmy Choo.

Vintage dress bought in Paris, Hat Mamie Blue Paris, vintage bag and shoes Lulu Vintage.
 

Vintage dress by Travilla, shoes Jimmy Choo and bag Louis Vuitton.
 
 
Vintage dress - Shazam vintage and hat from vintage stall at Twinwoods (can't remember the name) and shoes Rokit Originals.


It has been so great to see the sun this year as we have had so many miserable ones recently - I love summer but also love Autumn clothes - the chance to wear my vintage suits, fabulous hats, matching gloves and a little bit of fur at the neck so now I will get to plan my outfits for the cooler months ahead.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment