Friday 14 February 2014

Style Icons - Stylish Couples

I met my lovely hubby 20 years ago, and this year we celebrate our 17th wedding anniversary so in this day and age we are doing OK!!

With both of us being into vintage and love dressing up we can make a stylish couple when we go out and about so for Valentines Day I thought that I would put together a few of my favourite couples that looked fabulous.


Clarke Cable and Carole Lombard
 

Yves Montard and Simone Signoret
 

Frank Sinatra and Ava Gardener
 

Laurence Olivier and Viviene Leigh
 

 
Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall
 
 
These are just some of my favourite couple style icons - I just love the time one men looked like men and women were so glamorous. Have I missed one of yours - let me know??


 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment