Wednesday 14 May 2014

A week in the life of Miss K

It has been a busy couple of weeks with plans for new services, photo shoots, canvasing for the National vintage awards - you still have time to vote for me here -
 


 I am lucky that each day is different spent doing a variety of fabulous things but in the throws of work I managed to have a little fun!!

Jarrolds is a family run department store that we are lucky to have in Norwich and last week they held an event to celebrate all things Spring in their very stylish beauty hall so I went along with the lovely Missy Vintage - we experienced a very relaxing hand and arm massage from Jo Malone, sampled a very smooth rum from the deli and sipped bubbly.


A rather dapper "gent" promoting a fragrance



Swagger and Jacks shoe cleaning service.
 
One of the perfumes that I tried - more of this in a future post.
 
 
The following day was the first of my Vintage Styling workshops with Retreat vintage - you can read more about them on my website and watch out for future dates. https://www.facebook.com/events/1489713234580976/
 
 
A meeting took me into to town so I thought that I would treat myself to a spot of lunch in one of my favourite pubs - Sir Garnet - it was great to have a chill out over a glass of wine and catch up with some magazines that I never get a chance to do these days.
 
 
 
With summer on it's way I spent some time planning some new planting for the garden so we can sit in the sunshine and sip cocktails.
 

 
 
 
 
More planning and adventures to come - no rest for the wicked but I do love my life!!
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment