Tuesday 6 May 2014

National Vintage Awards

I have entered the National Vintage Awards - it would be fabulous to be able to go to the ceremony and pay a tribute to my mum - she would have loved it with all the glamour and posh frocks so I would love you all very much if you could follow the link below and get my dresses on the shortlist - I am up against some amazing brands so I doubt that I would win but I would love to be able to go to the awards.




All you need to do is follow the link - scroll down to Best Reproduction then click on me - fabulous miss k - enter your email (you won't get spam if you don't click the box) and then press vote.

http://thenationalvintageawards.co.uk/vote2014/


I may even be able to sell more dresses and then make the other fabulous style that I want to design so please make my day and give me a little vote.


Thank you so much your support is much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment