Friday 3 October 2014

Behind the scenes - Fashion Forward Vintage Shoot.

Last week I got together with Retreat Vintage for a fashion shoot to feature some of the fabulous pieces they have in the shop and show how you can get a modern fashion vibe with vintage clothing - taking our inspiration from the Autumn/Winter trends we spent the day photographing amazing outfits.

I am working on a little project that will be revealed soon I am super excited about it but it is still work in progress so I can't tell you all the details so  in the meantime here are a few of the images from the shoot.

The location for the shoot was a great studio in the "getting very cool" North City
 

 


 
The gang for the day were:
 
 
Hair and Make -up: Freya  and Amy Rose O'Leary
 
Models: Amy Woodman, Oksana Smirnova, Anna Konstantynowicz, Hilary Halalay.
 
 
The whole shoot was also filmed by my good friend Liz Hollis - which is being edited as I speak and will be available on my You Tube channel very soon.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment